Kathryn K. Mullen, CPA, CGMA
Partner, Infinity CPA Group, LLC
"I enjoy working with business and individual clients to save them taxes and increase business value."
Kate started her public accounting career in 2006. She is committed to assisting clients with planning and all aspects of tax and accounting services.
Kate has experience with individuals and business entities, including Commercial Real Estate, Employment Staffing, Manufacturing, and Medical Practices.
Kate is a member of various professional and community organizations.
- State of Nebraska, CPA
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Chartered Global Management Accountants
- Nebraska Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Nebraska Society Professional Education Committee, past member
- State of Nebraska, Notary Public
- Dodge County Humane Society, past member
- Midland Women Alumni
- St Patrick's Church, parishioner
BSBA-Midland Lutheran College, Nebraska