Leo J. Panzer, CPA, CGMA
Partner, Infinity CPA Group LLC
“I work with clients both locally and nationally, helping them to grow their business. It’s gratifying to be a part of that process and to know that my experience has helped them accomplish their objectives. I also have extensive knowledge and provide tax planning to clients and take pride in helping them defer, avoid, or reduce taxes to improve their cash flow and increase savings.”
Leo has been in the accounting industry since 1975. He arranges financing for many companies to allow growth and expansion. As a consultant, he provides business advice to clients, with an eye toward tax deferral and avoidance. With years of experience in management and construction, Leo serves as property manager for a large office building in the Seville Square complex.
Leo works with clients in many industries, including individual and estate tax planning, agri-business operations, medical and dental practices, architectural and engineering firms, commercial real estate development and operations, employment staffing, construction, manufacturing, retail and wholesale, warehousing and material handling.
Leo contributes time to professional organizations and the community.
- State of Nebraska, CPA
- State of Iowa, CPA
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Nebraska Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Distinguished Service to the Accounting Profession Award
- Past Director - Nebraska Society of Certified Public Accountants Foundation
- Past Chairman of the Board – Nebraska Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Past Director – Nebraska Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Past Secretary – Nebraska Society of Certified Public Accountants
- State of Nebraska, Notary Public
- Member – Construction Specifications Institute
- Past Accounting Curriculum Advisor – Vatterott College
- Past Curriculum Advisory Board – Metro Community College
- Past Instructor - Metro Community College
- Past President – Lions Club
- BSBA-University of Nebraska-Lincoln