Christi L Olsen, CPA
President of Infinity CPA Group, LLC
"I believe that the firm's strength lies in our versatility. We readily adapt our work methods to meet our clients' needs rather than expect them to adapt to us. That means they can count on us to be there for them, whenever and wherever they need us. We give personal attention and we get the job done."
Christi is a CPA and has practiced public accounting since 1989.
Christi has accounting experience with many industries and professions. She has done considerable work with service professionals, and enjoys working with both start-up and existing businesses. She possesses solid accounting and tax knowledge which allows her to help clients through many different service areas.
Infinity CPA Group was founded in 2008 with a team of dedicated individuals that strive to give the highest quality client service.
Christi and her husband Chris just celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary, and enjoy being parents to their son, Eric and attending his school and sports activities. She also enjoys being a CGS catechist for 3 to 9 year olds at her church, playing golf, watching movies and snow skiing.
She is actively involved with both professional and community activities.
- State of Nebraska, CPA
- State of Iowa, CPA
- Board Director and member of Nebraska Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Omaha chapter of Accounting and Financial Women's Alliance
- National Chair Foundation of AFWA (2013-2014)
- National President Accounting and Financial Women’s Alliance (2004 – 2005)
- President – AFWA Omaha Chapter (1995 – 1996)
- Member – Business Network International (BNI)
- AFWA Lady Vestey – Woman of Achievement Award (2003)
- Level 3 trained Catechesis of the Good Shepherd Catechist (2016)
- BSBA–University of Nebraska-Omaha